One day I was riding in a taxi and headed to the airport.

We drove on the right track when suddenly a black car jumped out of the parking lot right in front of us.

Taxi driver slammed on the brakes in deeply until the screeching tires and stop just a few centimeters of the car.

The driver was issued a black head and started screaming at us.

The taxi driver just smiled and waved at the person. I was really surprised with his friends.

So I asked, "Why are you doing? Guy almost ruined your car and can only send us to the hospital".

But the driver just laughed and said: Why should we ribut2, definitely better patient Because that means we have reduced the enemy, I must prioritize my father who will be heading to the Airport

It was then that I learned from the taxi driver about what I then called the "Law of Garbage Trucks."

He explained that many people who like like garbage trucks.

They walk around carrying waste, such as frustration, anger, disappointment and failure.

Along with the full capacity, the more they need a place to throw it away, and they often throw it to you.

Do not take heart, it's better just smiled, waved, and Polar Focus on Priorities in our lives, forgive and bless them, and continue our lives.

Do we take their trash to then come back we'll throw it to other people we meet, at work, at home or traveling.


-- clear for photos floats -->